Why D.O.A.W.K 15 The Deep End is Not the Best

I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. I have read all of them because they are graphic novels and they have photos. I picked specifically this series because it’s funny. The storyline is crazy and the characters are funny. But even though I like the series some of the books are better than others. Like my favorite book is Cabin Fever the 6th one. And the worst one is either Hard Luck the 8th one, or Double Down the 11th one, but the absolute worst horrible bad not funny book is The Long Haul just like The Long Haul movie it is the worst. No one likes the movie because there are new actors. It is rated 1 Star. I think the Long Haul is the worst because it took me the longest because of no action.

The book I am reading is not the best. (So far) I don’t like it because it’s kind of has the same plot as the Long Haul. In this book they are taking a road trip. And in the Long Haul they are taking a road trip. Greg is the main character and he is bored of his family. So he want to take a trip. But everybody in the family wants to do something different. But then they all agree on a camper trip. Greg’s dad brother gives them his old camper because it’s been sitting in his yard for months. So they do and like all the Heffley family adventures something goes wrong. But you have to read the book to find out.

There are some good parts In this book and some bad parts but it’s still a decent book so I like it.

One Reply to “Why D.O.A.W.K 15 The Deep End is Not the Best”

1. I agree with you diary of a wimpy kid long haul is absolutely TERRIBLE they ruined the actors. and the story was NOT good